Most makeup removers out there rely on harsh ingredients like alcohol to dissolve your makeup and take off the day.
And while alcohol is no doubt a powerful solvent for your makeup, it's no good for your skin - all it does is dry you out and disrupt your skin's natural barrier function.
Meet Bright Body's gentle yet powerful Makeup Remover. It's oil-based, and it breaks down all makeup (yes, even long-wearing and waterproof products) without drying or irritating skin. It takes off your makeup and moisturizes skin all in one simple step.
Ingredients: Sunflower seed oil*, hemp seed oil*, geranium essential oil, frankincense essential oil, ylang ylang essential oil.
To Remove Makeup:
1. Spray 2-3 sprays into the palm of your hand.
2. Rub your hands together then apply to the face in circular motions, wherever you are wearing makeup.
3. Continue massaging until all makeup has dissolved.
4. Use a cotton ball or swab to wipe off the makeup and excess oils.
5. Follow up with a Bright Body Facial Wash of your choice.
I LOVE KnoxFill and I was hopeful that the makeup remover would deliver what it says, which is that a couple of pumps would dissolve all my makeup away. I ended up using 8-10 pumps before finally giving up and switching back to my old makeup remover. Maybe it would be good for someone who wears very light makeup, but sadly it didn't work well for me.